DISNEY AND UNIVERSAL VACATION ITINERARY PLANNING SERVICE
While we highly recommend our private theme park VIP tour service to get the absolute most out of your time in the parks, we do realize that some budgets may be a little tighter. That's why we offer the next best thing to a VIP tour - our Magical Tours Itinerary Planning Service.
With our Itinerary Planning Service, you will get direct "one-on-one" phone time with one of our expert tour guides who will help you plan for your day in the theme parks. From planning the best order to enjoy the rides in, to scheduling breaks for meals, to finding a good spot for the parade and fireworks – our guides will cover every detail with you, while helping you put together a plan that includes avoiding as much of the long lines as possible!
With our Itinerary Planning Service, you are not just getting advice from a "travel agent", but rather, you are getting 30 minutes of personal time with a highly-trained, seasoned theme park VIP tour guide - most of who are former Walt Disney World cast members with years of experience working inside the Walt Disney World theme parks. The advice they give is not like anything you will find on the internet or in any Disney guide book.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
For each vacation day you would like help with in planning, our service offers:
- Up to 30 minutes of phone time with one of our guides
- Setting up your Fast Passes for your day in the park (for Disney)
- Advice on which Fast Passes to try and get after your first 3 are used (for Disney)
- Advice on which Express Passes will best suit your family (for Universal)
- Selecting the best route for you to avoid as much of the crowds and long lines as possible
- Helping you reserve any dining reservations you would like to make for the day
- Advice on how to get around the Walt Disney World or Universal Orlando Resort property during your day